Our LED inset lights are used as visual indication for correct and safe Helipad landing and take-off. They can be configured for different purposes and with different colors.
Perimeter lights cannot be taller than 25cm and must be recessed in case they are considered as an obstacle to proper take-off operations.
On elevated helipads, FATO and TLOF areas can coincide wiht a sole green signal.
Our beacons are certified ICAO-compliant and the IP68 protection class allows flexibility in the climatic conditions of the place of installation. The NVG option is also available and the shallow bases are included.
The full flush version is preferred for helipads where no thrusting operations are required.
The different scopes of application
Our inset lights can be configured for different purposes, with different colors and luminous intensity:
– Touch Down and Lift Off Areas – TLOF (OACI/FAA)
– Final Approach and Take Off Areas – FATO (FAA)
– Flight Path Alignment Lights (OACI)
– Final Approach and Take Off Areas FATO (ICAO)
– For the use as Aim Point Light (ICAO)
– For the use as Flight Path Alignment Guidance Lights (ICAO)
– Touch Down and Lift Off Areas TLOF (ICAO until 2008)
– Flight Path Alignment Lights (CASA)
– TLOF Coding